Monday, May 14, 2007

Gawd love 'im...

...ain't nobody can lay a smackdown like
  • Grau
  • . He speaks of idiot drivers in ways that I can only dream of.

    "Anyone who stops at the same time I do, waves me on to go when I have the right of way anyway, then floors it at me laughing and giving me the finger should be dragged from their vehicle, sodomized with a 16″ barbed wire dildo using chili paste for lube, and then beaten to death with a cat O’ nine tails woven from nettles and poison sumac."

    And then there's this gem...

    "I hope you hit and kill one of the aforementioned tards and get locked up with a ham fisted, 450lb lesbian sporting 4″ jagged press-on nails whose prison handle is “Miss Fistie”. Then, I’ll be warned of your convertable’s approach by the “FWHOOOOOOOOO” noise of the wind whipping across your coffee can sized vagina like a bellows blowing over the neck of a moonshine jug."

    Like ..."a bellows blowing over the neck of a moonshine jug."

    It's like...poetry.

    It's pure, unadulterated genius, I tell ya.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home