Monday, January 01, 2007

It wasn't exactly the happiest New Years I've ever had...

...as you can probably tell from the slightly pained expression on my face.


Ah well. At least I made it to midnight...and my tooth feels better today.

See the dubious look on Karen's face? I'm sure I had the same expression when the Zigster decided that he'd be the one to pop the cork on the champagne. Luckily, no one was injured during the production of this photo.



And see the big tray of fresh oysters? That was just one of the delicacies that were provided. Unfortunately, I couldn't chomp on much of anything else, so the hosts took pity on me and provided me with my very own tray. YUMMMMM!



'Course, I was only too happy to share with Ziggy. We loves us some fresh oysters, we do.

Hope y'all had a Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home