Thursday, November 30, 2006

Gonna get eight inches tonight..

...and I don't mean in the good way

Day before yesterday, it was 68, sunny and gorgeous...they even had the damn air conditioning on at work! Yesterday, it hovered right around 60 and rained off and on...felt just like a mild, spring day. Today? 20's. Freezing rain. Sleet. (Isn't that the same thing?) And tonight/tomorrow? Anywhere from 4 to 12...yea, TWELVE...inches of snow. On top of the freezing rain that's coming down right now.

I went out this morning to go to work and didn't think I'd even get in the car. The car was covered in a layer of ice and the door was frozen shut. Finally got in the car, only to discover that my ice scraper was in the trunk...which was also frozen shut...and there was noooo gettin that thing open. So I sat and waited...and waited...and waited...for the defroster to melt it enough for me to see where I was goin.

I really, really hate winter.

The only remotely good thing about tomorrow is that I might not hafta work at all. And maybe I'll get eight inches...in the good way.

Awwww...ok. Six. And a half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home