Tuesday, October 31, 2006

To blog or not to blog....

...that is the question.

I know I haven't said much about my job. Believe me, it's not because there's no blog fodder there. There's tons. And I do mean tons.

I'm about the most jaded person I know. But I've gotta admit, there have been times that even I've been suprised. Not shocked. Not much can shock me anymore. But definitely suprised.

That's my problem. There's lots of stuff to blog about...but I can't. Not with this job. Not if I intend to stay there...and I do.

I really like it so far, though I haven't really gotten too far into what I'll be doing. My co-workers are fantastic, the hours are just peachy and...well...it's not rocket science. Which is exactly what I want at this point in my life. I don't wanna hafta think too hard, ya know? I'm sooooo over the "life and death" thing.

That's not to say it won't be challenging, simply because it's something that I'm not familiar with. And it's not to say that there won't be times I'll be bored. I can get bored easily if I don't have that punch of adrenalin every once in a while.

I think frustration will be my biggest challenge. I've seen so much stuff that's just sooooo redundant...soooo repetitive...soooo much useless paperwork. It really is like "make-work" kinda stuff. But there's simply no way to change that, so I need to try to change my way of thinking, I guess. Or just try not to think so much.

At any rate, there is one thing that I can say about it and it's a quote by Albert Einstein.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home