Monday, October 30, 2006

I'm in horror heaven!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I loooooove horror movies. Love 'em. So I'm just reveling in AMC's "Monsterfest". Ten days of nothing but horror movies.

It's non-stop blood, guts and gore and zombies and werewolves and monsters and vampires and creepie-crawlies of every description.

The original "Dracula" with Bela. "Frankenstein" with Boris. "Night of the Living Dead". "Hellraiser". "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". "Signs". "The Village". "Gothika". "Halloween" (all 52 of 'em) "Nightmare on Elm Street". "The Lost Boys".

The list goes on and on.

One of my most favorites of all time is "The Exorcist". It's lost very little of it's shiver factor for me over the years, and I just don't get the heebie-jeebies over horror movies. Usually.

Gawd. Do you realize that that movie is thirty-three years old? I'll never, ever forget the first time I saw it in the theater in '73. I had to come home to a dark, empty house and go upstairs to bed.

Except I didn't. I slept downstairs. On the sofa. With the light on.

Happy Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home