Thursday, October 26, 2006

We're expecting!



Yea, I know that Ziggy and I are well into "middle-age". Yea, I know that we're at the point where we shouldn't hafta worry about diapers and bottles and snotty noses. Yea, I know that I'm a grandma and should be spoiling my granddaughter instead of a new baby.

Yea, I know all that stuff....but our little family is growing! We don't know whether it's a boy or girl...we didn't wanna know...we'd rather be suprised.

In fact, we'll be suprised tomorrow. The baby will be here TOMORROW!

You guys didn't even know, didja? I'm pretty good at keepin secrets.


What?

You thought I meant a HUMAN baby? What are you, freakin NUTS!?

We're gettin a baby KITTY tomorrow! Lizzie (the ferret) is gettin a baby bubba or sisser. She'll be sooooo happy. I'm happy.

Ziggy is beyond thrilled. (ahem)

Photos of the new arrival will follow.

Carnival of the Cats, here we come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home