Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mmmfffpphhh........Mmfffppphhh....

That's the sound of me not blogging about my new job.

Yup. I started today. Believe me, there's soooooo much to blog about, too. Mountains of stuff. But I think I'm gonna like it. Which means that I won't/can't blog about it.

Peoria might be a "big" city to me, but I guess it is pretty small when compared to some. Though I might be just another cog in da wheels of da machine, da machine just ain't that big. I don't wanna jeapordize the placement of my cog, ya know?

It's gonna be reeeeeally tough, though...keepin my mouth shut about it.

I will say, however, that I'm buried under a veritible Everest of paperwork. Throughout the day, I accumulated a stack of paper probably three inches thick. The first three or four pages were things I actually needed to know. The rest? It either didn't pertain to me or it was a repeat of a repeat of a repeat...only in different forms. Can you say 'redundant'?

I knew you could.

I just know that somewhere, deep in the bowels of da machine, there's a little tiny office with a little tiny Hobbit of a man whose only job in life is to create redundant paperwork.

The people, though...oh, my gosh. Nice. Just real nice. All of 'em.

I can't even begin to imagine that I'll fit in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home