Thursday, September 28, 2006

I smell like a Sensual Amber Pumpkin Brown Sugar and Fig Cherry Blossom



In other words, I smell like a 'ho.

I loooooves me some smelly stuff. I really, really like good perfume, but I have a hard time finding one that doesn't change scents with my body chemistry. Nothin I hate worse than spending sixty or seventy bucks for something that smelled delicious at first, but winds up smelling like an outhouse on a hot day after a few hours.

I find that most of the lighter "body sprays" don't do that. And most brands now come with accompanying lotions and/or shower gels...so you can "layer" your scent. Whatever. But, I love some of the stuff from Victoria's Secret and from
  • Bath And Body Works
  • .

    My particular favorites are the "food" scents...cinnamon, pumpkin, some vanillas, chocolate (yes, Virginia...there IS chocolate perfume), etc. The "spicy" things. I dunno why those are particular favorites of mine...guess I just like smellin like a warm dessert. Hey, it's better'n an outhouse, right?

    Anywho, I just spent about 45 minutes at B & BW browsing and sniffing...sniffing and browsing. And those little cards they have to spray the stuff on? Do I use 'em? Nah. I wind up spritzing some of this on my hand...some of that on my wrist...some of the other on the other hand. You get the idea.

    So what'd I wind up with? A body spray and shower gel of something new called "Sensual Amber". Sounds like a stripper, huh? Oh, and some "Brown Sugar and Fig". That one sounds like a dessert. They're both yummy. Oh, and I had a coupon for a freebie Wallflowers plug-in room stinker-upper with purchase...so I snagged one of those in Pumpkin. Oooo...very nice.

    I figured those would last me for a while. But what'd the salesgirl go and do? Gave me another coupon for a freebie with purchase of some of the new scents that are coming out in October.

    Ooooo, gawd! "Pumpkin Pie". "Pecan Passion". "Cinnamon Bun Heaven". "Spiced Apple Rapture".

    "Pecan Passion"? Hmmmm....probably fitting that I should smell like a nut.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home