Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I've got it bad

A nasty case of idol worship. And believe me, I'm just not an idol-worshipper in any way, shape or form.

What's got my panties in a wad this time?

It's
  • her
  • . Erin O'Brien.

    Uh. Maybe I shouldn't have used the particular phrase "panties in a wad". Just for clarification, I'm not a lesbian. Hell, I'm not even bisexual. Ok, maybe a just a teeny bit bi. But not enough so you'd notice.

    No, it's nothing like that, really. I worship the woman for her mind. Gawd, but I love the way it works. Especially when it comes to
  • Mike Rowe
  • , that gorgeous, funny, dirty hunk o'man from the Discovery Channel's "Dirty Jobs".

    I'd give anything to be able to write like her. And if she gets this particular "dirty" job, I'd give anything to be able to take pictures.

    Hell, even just watch.

    Him, I mean. I wouldn't watch her. That'd just be gay.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home