Monday, September 18, 2006

'Cause I got nothin else today

Schwiped from El Cap at
  • Baboon Pirates
  • .

    ***FOOD***

    What is your salad dressing of choice?
    Ranch or Bleu Cheese...depends on my mood.

    What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
    Haven't eaten at a fast food joint in ages, but I think it'd be a toss-up between Burger King and Sonic. And speaking of Sonic, anyone know why there isn't one in Peoria?

    What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
    Hmmmmm. We usually avoid the chain-type sit down restaurants like the plague. Except Cracker Barrel. I looooves me some grits.

    On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
    Zig's pretty good at leaving a consistent 20%, unless the service is downright pissy. Then they get what they deserve. Zip.

    What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
    Two weeks is a loooong time to eat the same thing. I gots to have some variety. But I'd probably say chicken in one form or another. I can fix chicken a zillion different ways.

    What are your pizza toppings of choice?
    Ham or Canadian bacon, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, black olives and LOTSA gooey cheeeeeese.

    What do you like to put on your toast?
    I rarely eat toast, but when I do, just plain butter'll do fine.

    What is your favorite type of gum?
    Currently, Wrigley's Extra Cool Watermelon. Blows great bubbles, too. I also like Ice Breakers Peppermint.


    **TECHNOLOGY**

    Number of contacts in your cell phone?
    Don't own a cell phone. Don't want a cell phone. I don't want to be that accessible. Zig has one that we rarely use. We don't have any contacts...I'm not sure he even knows how to put 'em in. heh

    Number of contacts in your email address book?
    Maybe 20-25.

    What is your wallpaper on your computer?
    A shot of a big, ole white crane checkin out the Ziggymobile when we were in the Keys this past April.

    What is your screensaver on your computer?
    The MSN logo.

    How many televisions are in your house?
    3. We only use 2, though.

    What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
    It'd be a toss-up between the electric skillet and the toaster.

    What is the radio station you listen to the most?
    Uh....93.3, I think. I'll be damned if I know what the call letters are. It's the local 'oldies' station.

    **BIOLOGY**

    What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
    My big...uh....no, wait. My hair. I've got great hair.

    Are you right handed or left handed?
    Righty-tighty.

    Do you like your smile?
    Yea, I do. Crooked teeth, just a teeny overbite and all.

    Would you like to have something removed from your body?
    Another 50 pounds would be nice.

    Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
    Depends on how long the visit is. If it's one of those "Oh, my gawd! I think I'm gonna DIE...what the hell did I eat!? kinda things, War and Peace is good bathroom reading.

    Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
    Hearing. My ex used to call me "eagle ears". Which, I suppose, is better than "beagle ears", huh?

    When was the last time you had a cavity?
    Pretty sure I've got one now.

    What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
    My boobs.

    Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
    Once. Didn't like it.

    **A bunch of stuff-OLOGY**

    If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
    Nope. I want it to sneak up on me.

    If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
    I think Aphrodite has a nice ring to it. WORSHIP me!

    How do you express your artistic side?
    I paint, I decorate, I craft, I create, I carve, I cook, I write...sorta.

    What color do you think you look best in?
    I've had tons of compliments when I wear a particular coral-colored shirt I have, but I think I look best in basic black. Slimming, ya know?

    How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
    I'd give it 5 minutes, tops.

    Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
    hehehehe...oh...uh...yea. A bug.

    If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
    Nope. Too many other interesting men out there.

    How often do you go to church?
    How often does hell freeze over?

    Have you ever saved someones life?
    Personally? Only one...kept a suicidal guy on the phone long enough for the cops to get there. As part of a team, probably quite a few. Never kept count.

    Has someone ever saved yours?
    Technically, I suppose so. I had pneumonia once several years ago. When I finally (I know...I didn't realize I was thatsick) went to the little ER that I worked at, the doc told me that another 24 hours and I'd have been so hypoxic that I probably would have died. I was this close to being put on a vent. Scared me, it did.

    **DARE-OLOGY**

    Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
    For a hundred grand? You betcher ass. You'd hafta hand out sunglasses...or blindfolds...first, though.

    Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
    Well, hell. Ya mean somebody'd pay me to do that?? heh

    Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
    As long as I could be sedated first. And got plenty of pain pills after.

    Would you never blog again for $50,000?
    LOL. I'm sure there are a few out there who'd be glad to pay me to never blog again. I dunno if they'd go as high as 50 grand, though.

    Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
    You mean to tell me somebody'd PAY me to do that, too??? Damn.

    Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
    Maybe. I'd prolly hafta drink and entire bottle of something else first, though. Like maybe vodka.

    Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
    Like El Capitan, it depends. A true horror of a human being? No problem.

    Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5000?
    Hey. There are some things I just won't do. Shaving my head is one of 'em. (Ok, how sad is that? I'd knock someone off for a mil, but I wouldn't shave my head for 5 K. Vanity, thy name is woman.)

    Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
    In a heartbeat.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home