Friday, September 22, 2006

What could be better than a Testicle Festival?

I dare ya to try to think of anything.

I first heard mention of it from
  • Elisson
  • . Since I knew that Byron isn't that far away from us, I did a little googling and found the site for
  • Byron's Turkey Testicle Festival
  • .

    It just has a musical ring to it, doesn't it? Testicle Festival.

    Being lovers of all things quirky and bizarre, of course we're planning on going. It's only a couple of hours away, after all, and by October 14, the leaves ought to be starting to turn.

    Ahhhh...a lovely, scenic drive with a steaming plate of hot turkey testicles waiting for us at the end.

    Now there's something I never thought I'd see myself typing.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home