Monday, October 09, 2006

How can you crave something you've never had?

  • El Cap's
  • post about Indian food reminded me that I crave it, despite his rather horrific post-prandial dreams.

    The funny thing is, I've never had Indian food before.

    Our upstairs neighbors are Indian. I don't know what it is she cooks, but it smells divine. Well, most of the time. Sometimes, it smells like old goat. But when it smells good, it smells gooooood.

    I suppose I could try cooking up some Indian...I know there are lotsa recipes out there. But I don't know what to try first. I don't know what I'll like, so I think the best bet would be to try an Indian restaurant first.

    Uh...does Peoria even have an Indian restaurant? And if there is one, what would be a good suggestion for an Indian food virgin like me?

    Bueller? Bueller?

    Anyone?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home