Monday, July 17, 2006

Good intentions

I intended to post about this a couple weeks ago. Really, I did. But ya know the old saying about 'intentions'....at least I hope you do...because I can't remember it to save my butt. Just like I didn't remember to do this.

I'm tellin ya...ya gotta hit me in the head with a brick, people.

And
  • Eyebrows
  • did just that. Well. Not literally.

    Anywho, go answer the challenge...the
  • Eyebrows McGee PeoriaPlayhouse Challenge
  • ...and give Eyebrows a chance to wiggle her toes in the sand. Besides that, it's a great cause.

    As an added bonus, if she meets her goal, we'll get to meet the mystery woman behind the eyebrows. And she'll buy us beeeeer!

    Ohhhh...I just remembered the old saying. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Guess where I'll be spending eternity?

    S'ok, though. I'm kinda gettin used to the 90+ degree weather.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home