Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Again with the commercials

Didja ever notice how some commercial actors seem to run in "hot" cycles? Like the chubby, kinda dorky guy in the Capital One commercials with David Spade? He made several for Capital One...then I started to see him in others. Enterprise Rent-A-Car, some fast-food joint and a couple others that I can't think of right now.

There's also a female commercial actress out there that seems to be pretty popular right now. She looks like a little like the actress Patricia Heaton...except a bit prettier. Cute, long reddish hair...perky grin. In fact,
  • Eric
  • has even mentioned her once in a post that I can't seem to locate right now. I've seen her touting at least four products recently, the most memorable of which might be the one for K-Y Warming Massage Oil/Personal Luuuubricant. (I think that's the one that caught Eric's attention)

    She's cute. And I bet she's got a great sense of humor, too.

    I caught her yesterday in a commercial for "Miracle Grow".

    Uh huh. K-Y Massage Oil/Personal Luuubricant and...Miracle Grow.

    Gotta love the irony.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home