Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm bound and determined

Ok. Obviously I'm not 'bound'. It'd be pretty darn hard to type if I was all trussed up, wouldn't it?

But I am determined to lose another 10 pounds before vacation.

Vacation begins in exactly TWO weeks.

Now I'm sure that most of you could care less if I do it or not. But the reason I'm tellin ya this is in the hopes that it'll keep me honest. Yea, I know...like you'll know whether I lie or not. I won't. I promise. And I know that 10 pounds in two weeks sounds pretty ambitious, but if I keep my carbs to a strict 20 or less a day, it shouldn't be a problem.

Yea. IF. That's the tricky part.

I've been "stuck" again for the last few weeks. I reeeeeally hate that part. It just seems like ya try and try and ya don't see any results...or worse, ya gain two or three pounds.

In the last....oh...probably six weeks, I've managed to regain and lose those three pounds at least three or four times. And then I get to a certain point and I just stick there. In actuality, I've been stuck...within a 5 pound range...at the same weight for, I bet, six or eight months now. Lose five, gain three, lose two, gain two, lose three, gain one...it's drivin me crazy.

I can never get below a certain point and stay there...but I don't go above it, either. I suppose I should be greatful for that. I don't feel very damn greatful, though.

For someone with essentially no willpower, this diet shit is hard.

Come to think of it, I might do better if I WAS 'bound'. No, I couldn't type. But I couldn't poke food in my mouth, either.

Hey, Ziggy....we got any rope?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home