Sunday, December 14, 2008

Things I don't remember...

...and other stuff.

A meme, swiped from
  • ElCap


  • Do you remember your first favorite song? If so, what was it?
    Good gawd. I don't remember what I had for supper.

    What do you refuse to eat?
    There are a few things that I don't much care for. But refuse? I really can't think of a thing. Except maybe
  • Durian
  • .

    Have you ever injected any kind of drug before?
    Too many times to count. Oh. Wait. Ya mean injected into me? Nope.

    Do amusement park rides make you sick?
    Didn't used to. Do now.

    Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
    I'm very proud to say that I've never seen Star Wars. Just not a big sci-fi fan.

    What kind of cheese do you put on your sandwiches?
    I'm a cheesehead. Swiss. Provolone. Pepper Jack. Cheddar. Pasteurized Processed Cheese Product. It's all good.

    What was the first thing you ever learned how to cook?
    Probably a tv dinner. I've come a looooong way, baby.

    Did you ever collect beanie babies?
    Again, proud to say "Nope".

    When's the last time you got a haircut?
    Last Friday, in fact.

    Have you ever been to a bachelor/bachelorette party?
    Yup.

    Where are you most ticklish on your body?
    Hmmm...my neck, I think.

    Have you ever bailed anyone out of jail?
    Nope.

    What's the last board game you played?
    Scrabble.

    Do you still own any VHS tapes?
    I don't think so.

    Do you shop at JC Penney's ever?
    Nope.

    If there was a real Jurassic Park, would you visit it?
    Absolutely.

    Do you ever read the newspaper?
    Every day.

    Do you eat your mac & cheese with a fork or a spoon?
    Anything other than a fork is uncivilized.

    Is there any medicine/pill you take everyday?
    Several.

    How many 20 dollar bills do you have on you right now?
    Three, I think.

    Would you do meth if it was legalized?
    No.

    Do you think Obama will be assassinated?
    I think maybe some whackjob'll try.

    Have you ever made out with someone and then never saw them again?
    Um. I was a hippie-chick. It was like...a rule.

    Do you drink egg nog?
    Love it.

    What are you wearing?
    Geeze...the last time somebody asked me that, it was over the phone. heh

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home