Tuesday, December 09, 2008

It's called Karma...


...you mugging, lying, corrupt Chicago cocksucker, you.

Soon to be ex-governor,
  • Blagojevich
  • was arrested this morning.

    The only reason I'm surprised is because it took so long.

    Ya know...it just kills me...all his cronies are on tv, spouting off about what a terrible thing this is for the state of Illinois...how awful it is...yada, yada, yada. And, all the while, ya just know most of 'em are either sighin in relief that it wasn't them...There but for the grace of god go I...or shittin their pants whilst waitin for the hammer to fall on them.

    Yea, it is an awful thing for Illinois...but we have only ourselves to blame. After all, we're the ones that put the bastard in office...twice.

    I just hope ole Goblowmebitch'll get exactly what's comin to him. But I ain't holdin my breath.

    Merry Christmas, Illinois!

    You can read the entire criminal complaint
  • here
  • .

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home