Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A "Schmoozer"? Me?

Oh, goody! Another little doodad thingy to sweat bullets over whilst trying to add it to Mr. Template (whom we all know is a grumpy, curmudgeonly old fart who might suddenly decide to develop Alzheimer's and forget all the information he knows) so it'll show up correctly on Mr. Sidebar (whom we all know is a fussy old, Depends-wearing bachelor whose sole purpose is to further garble the information Mr. Template tries to translate to him).

Anthropomorphize much? Nah. Not me.



Pam (great name, btw) at
  • Pamibe
  • has bestowed upon my pointy little head, the title of "Schmoozer".

    I'm not so sure I'm deserving of the award, though. I dunno as what I do could be called 'schmoozin'. I'm thinkin it's more like bullshittin. Don't believe me? Read that first paragraph again. But I guess maybe it's the same thing, eh?

    And, I suppose, it's my sworn duty as a newly-crowned Schmoozer to pay it forward...so to speak....to five of those whom I consider very schmoozerly people.

    I believe that my first choice for the title of "Schmoozer" would hafta be
  • Elisson
  • , hisownself. He's a schmoozer extraordinaire.

    Closely behind Elisson is
  • Eric
  • . But only because he posted that nasty-ass, homemade YouTube flick of a Black Widow Spider. Ew. Ew!Ew!Ew!

  • Chrissy
  • is a classy schmoozer whose schmoozing never fails to delight me. Especially the stories about her mom. They're absolutely precious.

    My fourth and fifth selections go to a couple of da locals.

    The lawyerly and entertaining
  • Eyebrows
  • is one of the most intelligent schmoozers I've ever had the pleasure to read. She be a smart schmoozer.

    And the
  • Peoria Antipundit
  • brings a tell-it-like-it-is schmooze to every single thing he writes about.

    Now go forth, all you schmoozers, and...well...schmooze.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home