Monday, July 16, 2007

Brown paper packages, tied up with string...

...these are a few of my favorite things.

Ok, so UPS doesn't use string.

Just got something delivered from the friendly, but harried-looking (they always look and act like they hafta poop in the worst way, don't they?) UPS guy that's destined to become one of my favorite things.

I loooove to smell good. I loooove good perfume, not...overpowering...perfume. But I have a hard time buying perfume that I like. I might think I like it, but after it mixes with my skin chemistry, I wind up smellin like a two-dollar hooker.

I might be easy, but I'm not cheap.

I've always been afraid to order any kinda perfume or body spray online just because of that reason. I mean, if I don't know what it smells like...uh...how am I gonna know what it smells like?

But I took a chance.

I ordered some of
  • Philosophy's Amazing Grace
  • based solely on the description. Well, based on that and the name.

    See, I'm not exactly someone you could call "graceful". Not without laughing, anyway. Truthfully, I'm kinda famous for my spectacular falls. (I haven't had one in a while...I need to find some wood to knock on. heh) I also happen to be quite appreciative of irony. Plus, I thought that wearing something called "Amazing Grace" might ward off those evil spirits or gremlins that cause those spectacular falls in the first damn place.

    But I digress, as I'm also famous for. (Oooooh! Sparkly!)

    Actually, I ordered a combo set...perfume, body wash/shampoo and lotion.

    And I freakin LOVE it! I've had the perfume on for a few hours now...and I still don't smell cheap.

    I can't wait to try some of their other products.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home