Saturday, July 14, 2007

Y'all might think I'm crazy...

...well, I am. But that's beside the point.

Blogging is part of my life. Yea, it's a small part, but a part. Blogging has become my 'vent'. It's a way to express myself. It's part diary, part calendar, part social planner. Even more importantly, blogging has become a little window on the world. In that capacity, it's enabled me to "meet" some really cool people. People that I consider friends. Some I've had the opportunity to meet face to face. Some...well frankly, I wouldn't know 'em if they walked up to me on the street and spit on my shoe. (No, please don't do that.)

Now, some of you might think that a wedding really isn't the time or place to hold a 'blogger bash'. But I happen to think a wedding is the perfect place for a buncha bloggers to get together. Especially this wedding. Once you read the invitation, I think you'll understand. It's not gonna be your "normal" wedding...so why should the invitations...OR the guests...be any different?

Yes. This is a "real" invitation to all my bloggy buddies (especially all youse over there in the "locals" list). We truly want you to come. In fact, we'd be tickled if you'd come and share a cheeseburger (and a beer!) in paradise with us.



Please Come And Share A Cheeseburger In Paradise With Us

Saturday, August 4 at 3 p.m.
16502 Lakeview St., Chillicothe, IL

Don't bring anything but your smiles - we'll take care of EVERYTHING else

Casual attire (and attitude) is required
No shoes? No shirt? No problem!

Please RSVP via email - p.hazzard@gmail.com

Oh, I almost forgot...there'll be a wedding at 5 p.m.!

(It's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?)

Pam & Dan

Yea, this is a "real" invitation. Take it as seriously as you would if you'd gotten it in the mail. If you think you'd like to come and help us celebrate, shoot me an email and I'll send you a few more details and the directions. And, yes...it's very casual. As in t-shirts, shorts and sandals. Hey...it's outside...in August...in central Illinois. 'Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home