Sunday, July 01, 2007

Betcha didn't know....

I've been tagged by the irrepressible
  • Tammi
  • . Of course I hafta comply...she's "rock" to my "paper". And y'all know what rocks do to paper. heh

    So here are The Rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

    Now, that might be a toughie. I pretty much spill my guts on here, so coming up with eight facts or habits about myself that y'all haven't already heard me spout about will be...difficult.

    For Tammi though, I'll give it the ole college try. But seein as how I try to buck authority and not follow the rules every chance I get, I ain't taggin nobody. If ya wanna play, have at it.

    1. My two great claims to fame whilst working as a photo-journalist for a small, weekly newspaper were interviewing
  • Frank Abagnale
  • . Fascinating man. And then President Jimmah Carter's son, Chip. YAWWWWWN!.

    My third claim to fame? Sleeping clean through half the town burning down and a resident falling to his death from a second-story fire escape while saving half a dozen trapped people. Also whilst workin as said photo-journalist. (ahem)

    2. I have a mild form of OCD, which I constantly battle. I used to be much worse, but took Paxil for several years and it cured me. Sorta. Still hafta brush my teeth before I go to bed...no matter what. Sick. Drunk. Really, really tired. Hell, the house could be on fire, but I've GOTTA BRUSH MY TEETH, FIRST! If I don't, something bad will happen.

    3. In 1974-75, I was addicted to Dexamyl (a combo drug of dexedrine and Miltown) that a physician (and I use that term VERY loosely...and who later lost his license for said activity) prescribed for me for weight loss. I was maybe 20 pounds overweight then. I didn't realize that I was a speed-freak until several years after I'd quit using it. Duh. I'm still amazed that it didn't kill me.

    4. Despite me still being a speed-freak...only in a different way...I've only gotten two speeding tickets in my whole life. (Ain't countin the written warning I got last week.) And never been in an accident. (Knocking wood, here.)

    5. I've always thought that I would have made a great mechanic. I love to take machines apart and put them back together. I mostly get it right puttin 'em back together.

    6. I'm a pretty decent painter...if I'm in the mood. If I'm not, I suck major suckage. Same with writing. And wood carving. And sculpting.

    7. I've never...I mean never...not even gotten close...to flying. In a plane, I mean. Nor a helicopter. If I can't control it in some way, shape or form, fuck it. I ain't goin.

    8. My "personal best" as far as orgasms go is 11. I was tired.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home