Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I might be Scandanavian...

...but a finsk bastu ain't my idea of a good time.

Finsk bastu is Swedish for sauna. Which is what it feels like 'round these here parts. Temps in the 90's and *humiditidity equally icky.

*Humiditidity - a Donovanism (my dad) for humidity.

Damn. I'm drained. And not in a good way.

I dunno. I hate winter. But at least when you're cold, ya can always put more clothes on. Ya can only get so nekkid.

I know I can sit around in the central air, but dammit...I wanna be outside.

Unfortunately, I think my absolutely lovely neighbors might take umbrage at the sight of me sittin nekkid on the deck. Not to mention I'd prolly scare away all the birds. Which eat all the nasty buggies. And if I scare away all the birds, then all those nasty buggies would be drawn to the glaring white light of my copious Scandinavian skin. (sigh)

Funny how my mind works, ain't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home