Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Anyone know where I can buy some coyote urine?

Which leads me into my next question.

Just exactly how does one collect said coyote urine to sell, anydamnway?

See, we have a chipmunk problem. The little Alvins are eating our little green tomatoes. Now, I don't wanna kill 'em...they are cute.

I just want them to stop eatin my damn tomatoes.

A gal at work today said that she'd heard that coyote urine is a really good pest deterrent, but she didn't know where I could get some. I know there are coyotes around here...I've heard 'em a time or two. But I'm not sure how to go about convincin 'em to come here and pee on/around my tomato plants.

And if I do find some bottled coyote urine (Me asking some pimply-faced idjit at Lowe's or Home Depot: "Excuse me, sir...do you carry coyote pee?"), I'm thinkin that'll draw every damn coyote for miles.

That'd prolly get rid of the chipmunks, though, huh?

But then what do I get to get rid of the coyotes?

Please don't tell me bear urine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home