Friday, June 15, 2007

Whatta ya think?



Ok, this Weddingpalooza is gonna be just a tad on the....ah...unique side, so keep that in mind.

It's a really long story that I won't go into right now...but Ziggy and I actually met because of an Oscar Wilde quote. Well...that and a quote from a Ma and Pa Kettle movie (look 'em up on IMDB).

But the Oscar Wilde quote came first. (ahem)

Soooo, I was thinkin...wouldn't it be cool to have Captain Harold quote ole Oscar during the ceremony? Sorta...I dunno...closing the circle. Tightening the ole noose. Kinda.

Nevermind.

Now, Oscar was a pretty sarcastic guy. He was also a closet homo, but hell...everybody's gotta be somethin, right? It's pretty simple to me...ya love who ya love. Ya don't have much choice in the matter. But I digress, as usual.

My point is, I had a hard time finding a....shall we say suitable quote for a wedding...and for us, in particular.

Until I stumbled upon this little gem:

Life is one fool thing after another, whereas love is two fool things after each other.

It's just so....us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home