Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Six weird things about you...uh....me


Swiped from
  • Angie
  • . Because I can't think of a single thing to bitch...uh, I mean blog about.

    Six, huh? Limiting it to only six weird things about me might be tough. And I look so "normal", don't I? Whodathunkit?

    1. I have trouble saying the word "publicity". For some bizarre reason, I try to stick an extra "L" in after the "P". Plublicity. I have trouble with "strategy", too. Stragety. People who mispronounce words bug the hell outa me.

    2. I pick up accents quickly. I lived in Birmingham for just a few months, but when I moved back here, I sounded like I'd been raised there. Took me about a week to lose it, though.

    3. I cannot stand for my hands to be dirty. Or my feet. It borders on OCD.

    4. In general, I'd much rather watch people than interact with them. I'd loooove to be a PI and could be a hermit with very little encouragement. As long as I had internet access.

    5. I have an unreasonable fear of falling, face first, on concrete. (I dunno?)

    6. I've always had the feeling that I was born three or four decades too late. I'd have made a great gangster's moll.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home