Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink...

I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink
I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink

No,no,no.


No, it's not a contest to name the artist and album. If you don't know it, ya ain't no friend a mine.

Nah. I don't care if ya know it or not. For some reason, it wormed itself into my little pea-brain on my way home from work tonight. Probably because it was so damn appropriate.

A'hm tard.


It sure ain't because I did a lotta physical labor today. With the exception of a couple hours, all my time was spent on a damn computer, fighting with the clunkiest, slowest, most obstinate, most frustrating, most redundant, downright ignorant computer program that was ever written. I ain't kiddin. I know jack-squat about writing computer programs, but I'm pretty sure I could come up with somethin a little more user friendly.

Ya know the little gif thingy that shows a stick figure bangin his head on his computer keyboard over and over again? That's exactly what I wanted to do.

I'd sure like to know just exactly who came up with the damn thing. I'd kick 'im right square in the balls. Twice.

GAWD! Why is it that messin with crap like that just drains a person? I'd have rather shoveled show all day.

Ok, maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home