Monday, December 11, 2006

Now ya know why I call 'im "Big Head Ed"...

...along with a few other more...ah...colorful...names.







Oh, he looks angelic, doesn't he? The sweet mug is just a ploy. He's ordinarily a stealthy, sure-footed jungle cat. He thinks. Except he's not quite got the "sure-footed" part down pat.

The other night, I was taking a bath and he managed to fall into the water...twice.
I'm not sure what he was trying to do, but he fell in once, jumped out onto the floor and in an instant, jumped back in. When he jumped out the second time, he looked at me with a highly offended look on his face...like "What the hell did you do that for?"

Poor little guy. He's gonna grow up and not know what his name is. On any given day, we call him Elwood, Big Head Ed and Fuzznuts. When he's being nice I call him Pretty Boy or Sweet Boy. When he's being bad, we call him...well...use your imagination. I've also hung the moniker "Sukkkkeeeeeee Boiiiii" on him. (You hafta say it like you're Chinese to get the true effect)

I call him Sucky Boy because when he's sleepy, he tries to suck. On anything. A neck. A mole. An earlobe. A wrinkle. Whatever's handy. That, in itself, wouldn't be quite so bad. But when he does it, he droooooools.

So, the next time you see me and wonder what that lovely scent I'm wearing is, don't ask. It's eau de cat spit.

What the hell. Better drool than pee, I always say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home