Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm kvelling here

Take a peek over there on my sidebar.........................>

See that spiffy new button, courtesy of
  • Elisson
  • , hizownself?

    Noooo, I didn't just appropriate it for my own self-aggrandizement. I won it, fair and square in one of Steverino's
  • caption contests
  • .

    Except...I didn't realize I was entering a caption contest. I was just makin conversation when I asked about that pesky "feminine itch". Not that I actually have a pesky feminine itch, mind you. Only had that once...and by gawd, if I ever find that bast....uh....nevermind.

    Hehehehe

    No, really...I am honored. In my opinion, Steve is one smart, funny haimisher mensch.



    Ok, so he's a little meshuggina at times.

    But then again, as one who posted a photoshopped version of herself as a local icon....well, it takes one to know one, huh?

    Thanks, Steve!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home