Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Andy plays Peoria!

Most excellent juggler, plate-spinner and Chicago blogger, extraordinaire,
  • Andy Martello
  • is playing Peoria!

    Hey there Pammy.

    Just dropping you a line, well in advance of the date (so you can plan accordingly. LOL) to let you know I'll be appearing in Peoria at the Scottish Rite Cathedral on 10/22/2006. Showtime is at 2 PM and the address is 400 N. Perry St.

    I'm appearing with the Peoria Barbershop Chorus and I'm performing several small segments throughout the show. It's a veudeville theme night so they wanted comedy, plate spinning, and so on inbetween their singing segments. There's a booking, huh?

    Anyway, if you think you and your family could attend that would be great. It would just be fun to meet you anyway.

    Andy


    Hooooowever, I checked their
  • website
  • and discovered that it says that they're appearing at the Scottish Rite Cathedral on the 15th...not the 22nd. I fired back an email to Andy to point out the discrepancy...might oughta clarify that date. hehe

    It sounds like a hoot...whenever it is. I love me some harmonizing men in moustaches. Plus, I can't wait to meet the little penguin-lover in person.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home