Sunday, August 07, 2011

You made it, baby!

Da Zigster always said he wanted to live long enough to become a curmudgeon. Looks like he made it. Today's his birthday, and it's a "big" one.

Happy Birthday, honey...I love you, you old curmudgeon.

And to celebrate the big day? We took a nice boat ride, followed by a seafood boil with some corn on da cob. Dessert? Why, Key Lime cheesecake...what else?? YUM!

Hey...we couldn't do anything too exciting, ya know...the old guy might not be able to take it. heh

3 Comments:

At 7:42 PM , Blogger Commander Zaius said...

I'm well on my way of becoming a curmudgeon myself. I detest all my neighbors and think everyone I'm around is utterly crazy but me. My ultimate fate rests on whether I can find some Key West-like sanctuary to retire and live out my remaining days sitting on some beach fishing.

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Ramble On said...

Sounds like a great day and what the heck, age is only a number!

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Omnibabe said...

Tell your handsome hunk I said "Happy Birthday!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home