Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's time! It's time!

In fact, it's long overdue.



Yup. It's time for another "Grannies Gone Wild Weekend" and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

It's been an incredibly stressful last few months for my co-hort in crime, so I know she needs this little getaway. As for me, the last few months haven't been stressful...just...drudge-filled. Ya know? Plodding through the winter and a spring that's been too damn long in coming.

So I think a teeny little va-ca is just what the doc ordered...for both of us.

A lotta laughin, a little shoppin, a lotta eatin, a little gamblin. Oh, and did I mention laughin? Yea...we do a lotta that.

Yup. Sounds like a plan to me.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM , Blogger Commander Zaius said...

Have a great time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home