Friday, August 21, 2009

Awwww....duuuude!

So I'm not normally known to do celebrity blogging in any way, shape or form. Personally, I think far, far too much attention is given to those so-called "celebrities". Generally speaking, I couldn't give a rat's ass about what celebs do.

Unless, of course, they provide me with blog fodder...something to poke fun at.

Maybe it's just me...but I've been laughing my ass off all afternoon about this. (It's just the way my mind works...can't help it.)

It seems that Aerosmith's Steven Tyler fell off the stage while performing at Sturgis a couple weeks ago.


The story is
  • here


  • Ok. Think about that a minute.

    Hard rockin, hard partyin Steven Tyler fell off the stage at...Sturgis.

    Well, bless him heart...he is 61. Good gawd. 61. But...still...how fuckin...ignoble...to fall off the stage...at Sturgis, of all places.

    Aaanywho, to add insult to injury, seems like someone snapped this photo of him...at a liquor store (ahem)...sometime after it happened.



    He looks like someone's grandma.

    Oy vey! He looks like an old, whiskey-and-cigarette-voiced, Jewish bubbe from Boca!

    He looks like...a meemaw!

    Dude looks like a MEEMAW!



    ...doo doo...doo doo...dude looks like a meemaw...doo doo...doo doo...dude looks like a meemaw...doo doo...doo doo...

    Now you're gonna have that stuck in yer head for the next 72 hours. Like it's stuck in mine. heh

    Hat tip to
  • Knowledge is Power
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home