Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dear Mr./Ms. Anonymous Commenter

Yea, you. The one who made a comment and asked a question, but didn't want me to post it.

I'm not sure just exactly how you expected me to answer you. You didn't want me to post the comment, thereby affording me the opportunity of acutally doing something radical. Like responding to it. And you left no link, name or email address.

I'm not psychic, honey. Otherwise, I'd just think...really hard...about the answer to your question...and POOF! You'd get the message.

I'm assuming that you know me and the people you mentioned, though that's not exactly clear, either.

I do have an email link over there in my sidebar somewhere. You could have emailed me, thereby saving me from writing this convoluted, puzzling post that only you and I will understand. And I'm not even sure about I...uh....me.

Aaaanywho, I'll attempt to answer your question. First off, though, one of the people you mentioned...and I'll try to do this without mentioning any names... isn't the person that I think you think it is.

(HAH! Figure THAT one out.)

"B" is a frequent commenter, but she comments using a fake name. So "B" isn't really "B"...the "B" you're thinking of, anyway.
And, as far as I know, none of the three..."J", "M" or "B" (the real one OR the fake one) have blogs of their own.

Hope I cleared that right up for ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home