Friday, February 17, 2006

Project Gutenberg

Since
  • Junebugg
  • and I share a love of reading, like her, I was tickled to find this. (Where HAVE I been that I didn't already know about it?) I could type up the whole concept, but she said it far better than I could:

    One of my favorite pass times is reading, and now I have a whole library at my fingertips. You can browse by Author, Title, Language or Recently Posted and there are 17,000 free books in the
  • Project Gutenberg Online Book Catalog
  • with more being added every day.


    FREE BOOKS ONLINE!

    What a wonderful thing!

    Being the true 'techno-tard' that I am, it'd be even MORE wonderful if I could remember the HTML tags that would allow the graphics to show up on that little button, over there on my sidebar.

    Anyone care to enlighten me?

    The link works just fine, so CLICK IT ALREADY!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home