Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'll miss views like this

This is what I came home to tonight...
and I'll miss views like this....
and this...
Yup. We're leaving Ziggy's River Rat Retreat and, once again (hopefully for the last time), becoming homeowners. We've bought a little bungalow in town...our retirement home...so to speak. I'll miss a lotta things about living on the river. Mainly, the wildlife. And the views out my front door like those above. And the neighbors...they're all great. But, I won't miss sometimes living IN the river...and boating out. I also won't miss our miniscule bathroom. Yea. Lookin forward to having one I can turn around in. We are looking forward to getting in and settled and...well...settled. We've loved it here, but I think we both knew it wouldn't be a place we'd call a "forever" home. A couple more weeks and I'll show ya some photos and tell ya aaallll about it. I know. Ya can't wait, can ya?

3 Comments:

At 3:31 PM , Blogger Ramble On said...

I have enjoyed your photos. Glad you will not be living IN the river and happy you have found a forever home.

 
At 5:08 PM , Blogger pamibe said...

Congratulations on your new home! Hope you enjoy it as much as you have this place.

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Congrats on the new home! I hope you love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home