Friday, October 09, 2009

Every three months, whether we need it or not

We need it! We need it!

Yup. It's time for a Grannies Gone Wild weekend!



Ya know, I loooove my Zigster. I can't think of anybody else I'd rather hang with....except my bud, Jill.

I'll be the first to admit I don't have a huge circle of girlfriends. Just a few close ones, most of which I've known damn near all my life. And Jill is one of the special ones.

Noooo...I don't mean she rides the short bus. She's just...well...special. She gets me...most of the time, anyway. I'm sure some of the time, she thinks I'm a frequent passenger on the short bus...but she likes me despite that.

So, anywho...we're off again in the morning on one of our quarterly girls-only weekends.

We'll eat and laugh and gamble and shop and laugh and talk til three in the morning. And then we'll get up, drink coffee, take some ibuprofen...and do it all over again.

It's just how we roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home