Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Good gawd. I forgot my new husband's birthday.

Well, damn near forgot. Only happened to remember it when I walked by the card section in Target...at about 2 this afternoon.

With all the excitement this past weekend, it just slipped my mind. And that's one reason we picked August 4 for the wedding. He'd suggested his birthday, but since it was on a Tuesday this year, we opted for the weekend before.

I didn't get him anything. Figured he'd already gotten the best birthday present ever. Me.

Shaddup.

I did get him a cute card, though...after standing there and entertaining myself for 20 minutes or so, readin 'em. (Wonder if people look at me strangely while I stand there and laugh...all by myself?) On the front, there's a caricature drawing of the now-elderly Mick Jagger and Keith Richards...singing "I can't get no...circ-u-lation..." hehe

Here are a few more photos.

I'll post more as they come in. The really good ones (from our semi-pro photog neighbor) are still probably a week or so away. She's puttin 'em all on a CD for us.



I'm not quite sure....


I'm pretty sure this was a self-portrait.


Anybody know where Snicarte is?


I'm thinkin this was some kinda fish story.


The Irreverent Reverend, Joe.




Lotsa huggin goin on.


The Zigster and his older (and balder, as he never fails to point out) bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home