Friday, April 14, 2006

....all my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

Nope, not leavin on a jet plane. Leavin in a PT convertible in the morning...with the top down, even.

We normally go on our 'big' vacation about this time of year and it's usually too chilly to put the top down 'til along about Atlanta or so. But it was about 85 here today and is supposed to be just about as nice tomorrow. YAHOO!

I've got lots of ideas for posts, but they'll hafta wait til we get there. I'm sure I'll have lotsa 'road trip' blog fodder, too...nasty-ass motels...Atlanta traffic...gas prices. And, as usual, I'll post lotsa photos fo' mah peeps.
We're planning on taking three days to get there...but if I know us, we'll do it in two.

At any rate, see y'all along about Tuesday sometime.

I feel like that little kid on the Disney World commercial....

"I'm too exthited to sleeeeep!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home