Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Odds and ends

Because all my ends are odd.

I voted! Did you?

Just one
  • issue
  • got me to the polls. Frankly, I didn't recognize one single name for any of the offices that were up for election in our little burg. And, while I'm not at all sure just how the particular referendum will turn out, I'm satisfied knowing that I at least cancelled out somebodies "yes" vote. heh
    *************

    I ordered a
  • Flip
  • for da Zigster for his birthday. His birthday isn't until August, but I saw it on Oprah (kill me) and thought I oughta go ahead and order it...so I don't forget. heh He's sooo hard to buy for. It's not that he's picky...just the opposite...he seems to love anything I get him. But usually, if he sees something he wants, he goes ahead and buys it himself.

    I figured I'd get the jump on 'im. heh

    Anywho, it looks like a pretty cool little gadget. And he does love him some gadgets.
    ***************

    I think we're gonna go see my babies...



    ...this weekend. Haven't seen 'em since Christmas. That's awful. They're only about 3 and a half hours away. But it's been such a crappy winter and we've had a lotta things goin on.

    Anywho, can't wait to see 'em!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home