Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All in a day's work

But I don't usually make the paper for doing it



That would be me there...on the right...finishing up an H1N1 vaccination.

We whipped through about 500...not 400 like the
  • story
  • says...in 2.5 hours this morning. I'm tellin ya...we've got it down to a science.

    I wasn't sure I'd make the clinic this morning. I got in the car and started down the road, only to discover that my car wouldn't...go. Well, it'd go, but it wouldn't shift.

    Thankfully, da Zigster's on vay-cay this week, so I headed back home and jumped in the Man-Van, instructing him to call the dealer to see when we could get it in.

    Come to find out, some little...critter...chewed on a bunch of the wiring while it sat in the driveway this past weekend, disabling the speedometer. If the speedometer won't work, it doesn't register that the car is moving...so it doesn't shift.

    Huh.

    Anywho, I'm all fixed up again and ready to roll.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    At 1:46 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    Wow, that's a lot of shots. I took my son for a doctor appt this morning and he got FOUR shots. Flu, H1N1, Hep-A and meningitis. He was fine when the needle went in, but as soon as she was done and he went to get up and fell like a ton of bricks. Now I'm really looking forward to taking him for blood work tomorrow!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home